Saturday 31 August 2013

Rule No.36: Don't clean your cupboards out if you're alone

I recommend the Jack the Ripper tour to EVERYONE! I feel like I have learnt so much, even if the gory details were horrific. I thought I was going to pass out at one point.

An American guy filmed the whole 1hr 45 minute tour. Would you really need to watch it again? His camera was on the end of a stick and everything. He poked it over fences and walls. 

We also saw the alley from Harry potter, which was pretty exciting.



Then we went to brick lane for a curry (we're such LADS). It was incredible, £12 for a starter, main, rice, naan and wine. Although, Sarah and I got trapped on the opposite side of the road to the curry house for ages as a ridiculous amount of bikes went past us. It was torture, we could smell the naan bread, but couldn't get to it.



On the tube home I decided to be a nice person and I woke a guy up that was sleeping so that he didn't miss his stop. I couldn't work out if he was really tired or drunk (or both), but when he woke up his eyes were bright red and he was a drunken mess. He didn't seem to be very grateful that I woke him up, and he went straight back to sleep (idiot). All of a sudden I heard some noises next to me...that's right he was sick all over himself. Vile.

Last time I try to be nice...

To make things worse when I got home I found about twenty maggots in my kitchen. I had to spend the rest of the evening bleaching everything. Then I felt really creeped out in bed, panicking that I had them crawling all over me. Errrgh. 

This morning I spent a good few hours cleaning the house and getting rid of the maggots in the kitchen. I found the culprit, they seemed to like eating my pine nuts. This was extremely annoying as they're EXPENSIVE! (good job the Scandinavian diet is on hold).

I then cleaned out the cupboard in the lounge and discovered a gorilla hand.


Later I met up with the uni girls and we went to south bank for a little walk. We also got a hot dog (no onions again, grr). Then, went to the pub for a glass of wine. Aimee took her hair out of her bun and revealed this...




Look familiar?



I'm going to a house party now so wish me boy hunting luck.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment