Monday 12 August 2013

Rule No.25: You have to go to Lake Garda

OMG it is incredible here. This is the view from our pool...


Could it get any better? Well I suppose it  could if there was a hot man in the photo and my Piña Colada was a bit bigger. 

Also, please notice the man posing in this picture. 


What a hunky fella...oh dear.

Unfortunately I haven't seen many fit men yet (except for the man in the photo obviously), but I have only been here a few hours. I should probably calm down. 

Our flight was really easy despite having to get up at 4am. I spent pretty much the whole flight listening to Nickelback, which was a bit odd, but I enjoyed myself. 

When we were about to land the plane had to quickly go back up again. Heather was screaming all over the place. I had to give her a stern telling off to calm her down (it probably didn't help). Basically the plane before us had hit a bird (R.I.P) when landing so they had to clear the runway. 

We then felt it was only right to shout loudly 'there will be two other birds landing soon as well'...obviously referring to ourselves. 

We found it funny anyway. 

I think you'll be pretty impressed with the size of my suitcase. 


I seem to pack like a man. Either that or my bag is like Mary Poppins bag. 

I hope you also noticed my pink nail varnish.

This is me eating cheesecake really elegantly in Manchester last night. 

Yea I know, I'm sexy. 

Speak tomorrow x 

No comments:

Post a Comment