Saturday 3 August 2013

Rule No.19: If you're thirsty then drink water, not wine

Don't hate me!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for two days. I went out with work on Thursday night, which consisted of A LOT of wine and champagne. We were on a roof terrace in the 32 degree heat and it was so hot we just kept drinking more and more wine. I probably should have drank some water to quench my thirst as I'm pretty sure I consumed at least two bottles of rosé and half a bottle of champagne. I was going to write a post when I got home, but I stopped myself...it would have consisted of a lot splling erors and thins tat dont mayk sens.

Last night I went for a few drinks with some of the girls (the wolfpack) after work. Then, came home, had a curry with my housemates, watched 'There's Something About Mary' and then passed out.

To make it up to you here's a photo of me wearing a face mask.


Yes, I agree I look like the Mighty Boosh moon.



This probably doesn't come as a surprise to you, but I've deleted my Plenty Of Fish account. I only lasted three days and I didn't end up replying to that guy either. It is just full of TERRIBLE men. The final straw was when I got a message saying 'come and claim your prize'... I'm sorry everyone, I know you wanted me to go on random dates and tell you how horrendous they were, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Anyway, a girl at work (after a lot of champagne) announced that she thinks I'm going to marry someone called Henry. Apparently she thinks I need someone posh, as opposites attract...I presume that means she thinks I'm common..? Brilliant.

I had the most amazing lunch on Thursday at Granger and Co in Notting Hill, I really recommend it. The food was amazing, and we all shared this incredible pavlova. I WANT TO EAT IT AGAIN NOW.


On my way back to the office a wasp landed on my nose and it really stung. I was definitely seconds away from getting a massive sting on the end of my nose (which would have looked terrible). I think wasps are plotting to attack me after I killed two last Saturday night. To make matters worse I also saw Katie Waissel on the tube. Obviously I just sat there listening to my iPod as lets be honest it's a rubbish celeb spot (could you even call her a celeb?). I only noticed it was her because of her massive chin.

I also noticed on my journey back to the office that I tend to follow people that smell nice, male and female. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that does this?? To me it makes sense...if you're walking in the same direction you may as well follow something that smells good. Yes, that probably sounds a bit weird. I do recommend it though.

This morning has consisted of me lying on my bed in my pants sending snapchats to Aimee of my elephant (to anyone that hasn't read my previous posts, my elephant is my teddy bear...it's not a metaphor). It is ridiculously lame to admit this, but we've been snapchatting videos of our teddy bears pretending they are talking. It has actually been really funny, but feel free to think I'm an absolute weirdo.

...Tonight I'm going to 'really cool' house party in Old Street and then out in Dalston. I've only told you this so you might think I'm a little less odd.

I'm going to leave you with a great invention to encourage your kids to burn each others faces off.


What were they thinking???

I want one.

x Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment