Sunday 24 November 2013

Rule No. 64: Avoid creepy moustaches

Winter Wonderland has been open for three days and guess how many times I've been...

TWICE!

I'm addicted.

Please see below for a photo of me eating a sausage on both occasions.



I have also consumed five mulled wines. It's officially Christmas time. 



Look how happy Sara and I are about this.

Although, it is still November so maybe we should all calm down a bit.

I must say I am loving the moustaches this November. I think they should do a Mocember too. Just think about it, we'd raise more money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancer, and I can perve on the guys with moustaches throughout December too. That's right, I think I have a thing for moustaches. Not the creepy ones though, or the ones that trap food. Therefore, not these ones:




I'm not sure which one is worse.

Here's a fit picture of my friend Suze who is also supporting Movember by posting a photo of herself wearing a different moustache each day.


No, the moustache isn't real, but yes she does look like John Cleese. Only by wearing the moustache of course.

In other news, I don't know what is happening to me this evening, but I keep doing weird things. In the past hour I have taken a cucumber into the shower (by accident), washing powder into my bedroom and poured milk into my glass of water. I'm starting to get concerned that all of my brain cells have been killed by the large amount of German sausage I have consumed.

Bye bye.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment