Wednesday 13 November 2013

Rule No.59: Want to attract guys? Get a night guard.

I'm currently sitting in Heathrow airport, ready to get on a plane to North Carolina (with a short stop in NYC). I'm so unbelievably excited. Don't worry I'll be posting many American style blogs whilst I'm over there. Mainly ones with me stuffing my face with bagels, cinnamon buns, peanut butter and corn dogs. 

Not too much has happened since my last blog post to be honest, but I did have my fire poi show on Monday night. 


Here's the bridge we do the show under. I always feel like we look like thugs. 

Once again I got pretty drunk so that I was calmer when throwing the fire around. I hit myself on the head twice and I didn't even care. Alcohol is the way forward. And slightly dangerous...

My friend Aimee came to watch the show, as well as Emma, Jazz, Heather and Lucy (I felt pretty popular). Aimee emailed me the next day with the words "I loved the show last night, I liked watching you wiggle." 

What a strange girl. It made me LOL at my desk though. 

Going back to alcohol...after my large consumption on Monday night it allowed me to sleep through the night without panicking about the mice. Since I'm the only one in my house that has actually seen the mice at night, I'm starting to wonder whether my snoring has the pied piper effect. 

I do genuinely think I might need to see a hypnotist though. I need to stop being so afraid of finding mice in my room. I don't even think I have them anymore, but even the slightest sound of the wind outside and I jump out of bed. I saw a fly yesterday and screamed. A bloody fly. 

I'm about to board the plane so I'm going to leave you with images of my new night guard. It's to help stop me grinding my teeth at night as apparently my jaw likes to do that. 

I don't want to end up with stumps instead my normal sized gnashers. 


What a sexy beast. 

P.S. I don't know why my mouth looks ridiculously wonky. 

Come and get me boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment