Thursday 14 November 2013

Rule No.60: Don't trust dogs when taking selfies

I made it to North Carolina and I have finally met my new niece.


Her name is Rachel, not Simba. 

I am not a Mandrill either. 

So far I seem to have an addiction to taking yawning selfies. Although, my yawns are fake (I probably don't need to tell you this as it's rather obvious). 


However, this one went a little wrong as the dog tried to lick my face. 


Food wise, I have been pretty normal so far. I had weetabix for breakfast. Then again, I had pumpkin American pancakes for lunch. They were amazing. 

Obviously I have been on Tinder already, having a little hunt for hot American men. I have been talking to a doctor called Eric so far. I've noticed that the American Tinder profiles include a lot of pictures with dogs and a lot of fishing action shots. 

The flight was pretty good yesterday and I got to watch Monsters University, which I've wanted to watch for ages. It made me cry though, which was pretty awkward and slightly embarrassing. I didn't expect a cartoon about monsters to make me cry. 

It was weird yesterday as my parents actually told me to look after the boarding passes and passports. That's when you know you're grown up and trusted. Say that, I did just tell you I watched Monsters University on the plane.

Right, I'm off to go shopping. 

Catch up soon you guys (so American already). 

No comments:

Post a Comment