Saturday 13 July 2013

Rule No.2: Men should not wear shark tooth necklaces

Today has been SO HOT! 30 degrees for Britain is actually ridiculous. In a good way, obv.

I have been lying in Battersea Park all day with the girls eating ice lollies, pork pies (standard), and perving on men. However, the perving didn't go too well as there was an upsetting amount of available good looking men. We finally thought we'd spotted a fitty until he took his tshirt off, good bod, but men should not wear shark tooth necklaces. I genuinely don't think Beckham could even pull it off. Actually he might...yea, he definitely would.

We did try licking our Calippos (ice lollies) seductively to lure the men in, but unfortunately nothing happened. However, when I say seductively we probably looked more like this:


At least we tried.

An interesting topic we discussed today was 'why do men have nipples?' Surely there's no purpose for them, except for reducing how much they look like a hairy potato?

As promised here's a video of me practising my fire poi moves. I'll hopefully be using fire in a couple of weeks, so I'll keep you updated!


I understand this has been quite a weird and pervy post, so I apologise.

Blog update...I have just received a snap chat from a guy with a pic of a Hooter girl and the message 'can you wear this please?' ...it's just a tshirt and shorts? Men are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment