Sunday 14 July 2013

Rule No.3: Sunglasses make everyone look better

Another HOT day, which meant we spent seven hours in Battersea Park sunbathing. This also meant we continued perving...However, once again there was a lack of hot men. Until, Mr Muscles came along. He turned up on his own (I find this weird) and stood in the park rubbing sun tan lotion on himself for a good five minutes. It was like a real life Diet Coke commercial - every woman was staring directly at him, and it really was impossible not to. Therefore, we obviously all decided to turn and sunbathe facing in his direction so we didn't have to strain our neck. I then took a really nice photo of my friend Hayley.


However, a sigh of disappointment echoed round Battersea Park when he took his sunglasses off. He was in a fact a great example of a prawn (need to rip the head off as it's only the body that's good). Devastating.  We carried on facing in his direction anyway.

When Mr Muscles left we actually starting chatting amongst ourselves again, and discussed our top five celeb women. This led to hysterics of laughter when Sarah said "definitely Miranda Kerr", to which Hayley exclaimed "WHAT! Miranda the comedian???" I had tears from laughter, and then felt massively guilty. Poor Miranda (comedian), it shouldn't have been that funny, but let's be honest, you wouldn't...

I Skyped my brother in America tonight, and I'm a little concerned I'm already teaching my 19 month  old nephew bad habits. My brother was getting him to point to his belly button. However, when my nephew looked at the camera I stuck my tongue out, so obviously he reciprocated. I'm hoping he doesn't start thinking that his tongue is his belly button. That would just be confusing for everyone.

My room is like a sauna and I need to get up in 7 hours, so I will say good night.

Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment