Monday 15 July 2013

Rule No.4: When your local takeaway know who you are, it's time to stick to salad

Sometimes in life you have one of those days that makes you see things differently. Today has been one of those days.

Firstly, I got my photo taken for the October issue of Cosmo and I look bloody terrible. Even with a professional photographer and professional lighting I am never going to be a model. Obviously this has always been clear, but today made it crystal.

Secondly, I went to the Bedford in Balham (a local pub) and they usually have really cool bands play on Mon-Thurs, but tonight it was a college band night. However, after contemplating leaving we stayed and it was actually pretty good and I realised that I  quite like metal music, so maybe I'm not just an indie girl after all. But, most of all I realised that it was 7 years ago since I was at college. Time goes too fast, and I am now starting to feel old.

Thirdly, and most importantly, I've been meaning to sort my life out and diet/go to the gym for a couple of months now. However, I just keep putting it off. I like to say it's just because I've been ridiculously busy and stressed, but really it's because I like food and I don't particularly like exercise. Tonight however, I walked past my local fish and chip shop and the guy that works there waved at me. That is when I realised that I need to sort myself out. I CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT be known as a local in the chippy. From now on I am going to be eating salad, and just salad. The chip shop man will have to beg me to return. BEG.


This is my sad face.


On a lighter note, I'm addicted to this guy at the moment - Benjamin Francis Leftwich

x

No comments:

Post a Comment