Tuesday 16 July 2013

Rule No.5: Sometimes dieting is not sociably acceptable

It's 12.50am UK time, so I'm running late on this blog. The pub was far too tempting.

OK, so yesterday I said I was going to start dieting today...it started well, I had prawn salad for lunch. But, then I remembered we had a Fire Poi 'party' tonight, which basically consisted of alcohol and party food. There were doughnuts, crisps, chocolate and Pimms. Obviously refusing any of these would have just been morally wrong and extremely ungrateful. Therefore, I consumed a large bag of bacon rasher crisps, two doughnuts, two glasses of Pimms and two beers. I probably didn't need to be that keen, of course I was just trying to show how much I was enjoying the party. The diet starts tomorrow. Hopefully.

Tonight, my teacher whilst drunk and I think a little stoned told me I remind her of a Buddha. I'm presuming and HOPING this is because I'm pretty chilled and laid back. However, if I find out she meant I looked like a Buddha then I will probably have to kick her profusely next week, and of course whack her with my Buddha belly.

On a different note, BIC had a press event in our offices today and they had a caricaturist, so I obviously got mine done. I always knew my nose was big, my eyes were small and my cheeks were chubby, but there was no need for him to really emphasise it was there...I suppose he at least gave me big white shark teeth and a mouth like the Joker. Great.




I'm falling asleep as I type, so I'm sorry if I've just been talking crap. I'm going to attempt to sleep in this 100 degree room, where I already have sweat dripping off my face and I still have the window open. I'm hoping I don't wake up tomorrow cooked through like a spit roasted chicken. Minus the spit roast.

Night x



No comments:

Post a Comment