Sunday 28 July 2013

Rule No.15: There could be a reason why you're single...

Sorry for the delayed post. I was at my friends BBQ all day yesterday and then I went straight out with a couple of the girls in the evening, and I've only just started to feel human enough to type. The closest I'm going to get to leaving the house today is opening the window (with clothes on).

The BBQ was really fun yesterday. My friend's parents house is absolutely incredible, so it is now my aim in life to become rich enough to have a pool and a tennis court in my garden. Even if I don't use either. They would just look nice. Therefore, I need to find a rich man as I currently can't even afford a garden in London.

Isn't this just amazing (ignoring the grey sky):



As I'm sure you've already guessed, the diet isn't going well. Yesterday I consumed a sausage roll for breakfast (I was in a rush and didn't know what to buy), a burger at the BBQ, some potato salad and half a bowl of noodles. If you hadn't noticed, it was just carbs.  This is very disappointing, especially as I actually love fruit and vege. I just always seems to pick carbs over it. However, when I was a child my grandma used to call me her 'little fruit bat' because I was always eating fruit. Now the only thing she could probably call me is her 'big carb cow'...I'm sure she actually wouldn't as I can't imagine she would ever be that mean, but you get my point.

Last night whilst Abi, Aimee and I were having a couple of G&Ts at mine, Aimee raised a good point. She has noticed recently that we're not very ladylike and that could be a turn off for men. I have to agree with her. Therefore, I thought it was only right that she made a demonstration video for you all. Please bear in mind that the impression of us going out has been a little exaggerated, well I bloody hope so anyway. Please also ignore my messy lounge.


I hope you noticed Aimee's odd socks. And yes, that is my real laugh.

It was then a little concerning when we went out, we got to our first bar and I ordered a bottle of wine for the three of us. The barmaid just gave us the bottle without any glasses. Is it possible that we look so unladylike that she thought we were just going to use straws or swig from the bottle? Obviously, following Aimee's rule, we asked for some wine glasses and sat like ladies.

I didn't do too badly when we were out last night, whilst I was waiting for my friends who had just gone to the toilet, an overweight guy with glasses came over to me. "What is such a beautiful woman doing on her own?" Obviously, I just told him I was waiting for my friends. "Well I like your hair, and everything else". Then he walked off. I think that counts as a pull?

I'll leave you with this picture. Another possible reason we could be single. Such a stunner.


Bye xx


No comments:

Post a Comment