Friday 26 July 2013

Rule No. 14: Just because it's pay day it doesn't mean you have to buy random things

First of all, CHECK OUT MY NEW HEADER! My amazing friend Jojo made it for me today so I'm not such an amateur blogger anymore!

Secondly, I have had over 950 views of my blog today. Absolutely amazing! All because I finally had the courage to share my blog on Facebook. Oh, the power of Facebook! Obviously I want more and more people to see this blog though, so please share with friends :)

Thirdly, I am so bloody glad that I cancelled my date tonight. I have instead spent the evening in Topshop and at my friends house making Fajitas and drinking red wine. Nothing can beat that. I decided not to get curry in the end because look what happened when I tried on some jeans...


I checked three times that they were the right size. They must have been made wrong...Hopefully.

I obviously didn't buy the jeans, but I did spend £150 on other things as I had a £150 Topshop voucher. I bought a new bikini for Italy, a top, another top, a hat, a ring, a bracelet and some pants. However, I had a slightly awkward moment when I got in the queue to pay as the girl in front of me was wearing one of the tops that I was about to buy. I HATE buying clothes that other people are likely to have. Especially when it is a pretty distinctive top as you're bound to have one of those awkward "yes, we're wearing the same top and everyone knows it" moments.


I bought it anyway!

Payday...The Topshop spending spree didn't count as money as it was a voucher, but as soon as I got back from my friends house tonight I bought two bottles of perfume online (in all fairness, I had ran out, but I didn't need both a day and night time scent). I also decided to get a new hobby. Therefore, I purchased a Ukulele. I'm planning on teaching myself on Youtube, unless there's any hot ukulele men out there willing to teach me for free? 

Let's be honest, I definitely didn't need to buy a Ukulele. 

I'm going to my friends boyfriend's birthday party in Weybridge tomorrow, which is at her parents house. Her parents are ridiculously rich so I've been told to bring my bikini so I can swim in their pool. I think I might 'forget' to bring my bikini bottoms so I don't have to get the tree trunks out. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment