Saturday 20 July 2013

Rule No.8: Always check you're at the right stage

People are actually liking my blog, which is a relief! Thanks guys :) I was slightly concerned that the only person reading it would be me.

I was at Lovebox yesterday so I couldn't post my blog. I could have tried at 1am, but it would have just been a rambled mess. Too much cider. 

Lovebox has made me realise that I love thinking I'm a rude girl. I have about twenty photos on my phone with me posing wearing a snap back. 


Here is a photo of me pouting and looking really cool... Oh dear. 

So the main act I wanted to see at Lovebox was Rudimental. We went to what we thought was the main stage as they were about to come on. Scrambled to the front, and to our disbelief Wiley came on. We were at the wrong stage...I only got to see one Rudimental song. Disaster. 

Azealia Banks was absolutely incredible. I was dancing like I was such a rude girl. Loved it. I've been listening to her all morning and dancing around my room. I am no longer an indie girl. This is the new me, badass G. 

The highlight of yesterday however was discovering a big fluffy caterpillar on my friends skirt when we were on the tube home. How did it even get there? It was like a caterpillar cactus. 


Peace out x 

No comments:

Post a Comment