Friday 9 August 2013

Rule No.24: Having your mum on Facebook is dangerous

This is going to be a cracking post.

I spent the whole of last night emptying my room as my landlord is painting the walls and changing the carpet whilst I'm in Italy. This is the before and after shot of my four hour emptying session: 


I did not enjoy myself. 

Then I had to pack. I hate packing. However, my housemate went out to get us a bottle of red wine, which made everything seem a lot more enjoyable. Probably because I was pretty drunk after half a bottle. 

In the past 24 hours my mum has been a bit of a devil (I do still love you mum). First of all she private messaged me on Facebook to tell me she thinks my blog is going to lead to me being single forever. She has got a point. However, she then went on to say that she thinks if I was to meet somone he would be like Matt Lucas. 

I'm hoping she just means his personality. 

THEN she changed her status to the below and TAGGED me in it. 


Oh the shame. 

If she describes me as a 'free spirit' surely it implies that she thinks I'm a bit of a slut?? Thanks mum, that's really going to do me some favours. 

Oh god, I am actually going to be single forever. 

Maybe I should buy a cat now?

Maybe I should start playing drums in a band so I can get the lead singer to fall in love with me, like the little boy did in Love Actually? 

Maybe I should run away to Thailand and get a Thai groom? 

Actually, since I'm going to Italy tomorrow morning I might just stuff an Italian man in my suitcase back to England. 

I'm on an Italian man mission. 

My next post will be from Italy! 

Ciao x 

No comments:

Post a Comment