Wednesday 28 August 2013

Rule No.34: Don't try to take sneaky photos

The Scandinavian diet is still on hold.

I had sausage rolls and scotch eggs for dinner. It wasn't entirely my fault, I took a client out for afternoon tea at The Dean Street Townhouse. I'm pretty sure they were expecting me to order scones and mini sandwiches, so I'm hoping their excitement for the sausage rolls wasn't just to be polite. Everyone loves an sausage roll. Don't they?

I also created a new word during the meeting...

When I was telling them that I was looking forward to sorting my bedroom out, I explained that I currently have a lot of 'clatter'.

Fail.

IT'S CLUTTER, GINA!

Ah well, they found it funny and we decided to use the word a lot.

In other news, I had my last intermediate poi lesson last night. Next week I start the FIRE COURSE. Therefore, this could be the last week that I have a full head of hair. It could also be my last week that I am alive.

Talking about being alive, today I wore my Topshop top with lots of tassels on it. It nearly killed me. I got attached to EVERYTHING. The shop assistant had to even untangle me from my basket in Waitrose. (The people behind me in the checkout queue got rather impatient, I thought they were going to run at me like bulls).

On another Waitrose related note, when I was checking out the face wipes I heard a woman tell her kid off. It was the typical parent telling off, "if you don't stop doing that then..."

That's as far as the 'typical' went.

"...you won't be able to have a smoothie".

WHAT?! When I was kid I would have been like 'yea, that's fine I don't want a smoothie anyway". I mean, fair play if the kid likes smoothies, but give the poor kid some cake! (when he's not being a brat and running up and down the aisles).

On a different note, I saw Lee Mead on the tube this morning, I was sitting down and he was standing right in front of me. I could see his Calvin Klein boxers.  And, I am not going to lie, he is a pretty handsome chap. I wanted to take a picture of his boxers for you, but I was slightly worried my flash would accidentally go off, and as he was standing right above me he would have definitely been able to see my screen. I therefore decided to be safe and I just stared at the boxers instead.

The things is, I didn't want a repeat of the time I tried to take a sneaky picture of a monk in Thailand.

He turned around just as I took it.



Luckily he laughed, but I definitely looked like a crazy monk stalker. I mean, look at how close I had speedily walked up behind him so I could take it. The shame.


Date update: It was supposed to be tomorrow night, but unfortunately he needs to go to Liverpool now. Therefore, it is postponed until next week.

It's OK, I will get over it.




Night x




No comments:

Post a Comment