Wednesday 14 August 2013

Rule No.27: Always find a spoon

I'm a little concerned that we now have a reputation at the hotel. I keep getting smirks from the other guests around the swimming pool. We just can't help but sing along to the pianist at night time. I think it's a mixture of too much Prosecco and too much excitement. He even played Take That last night, and Boyzone!! I bloody love Boyzone. 

The pianist also gave a shout out to the 'girls from Great Britain' so we are now officially groupies. 

I'm not sure I helped my reputation when I sat eating my yoghurt with a lid from a bottle. 

I couldn't find a spoon and it was a coconut yoghurt. I couldn't control myself. 


I am officially getting a tan. Check out my tanned legs compared to my slippers. 


Yeeeeeaaaaa.

It is ridiculously cloudy today though and we're expecting thunderstorms so you can't hate me too much. Say that, you're at work and I'm not. Haaa haaa. 

Seriously though, check out the dark cloud.



So I discovered last night that 'Gina' is a really old fashioned name, and in Italy that's what your grandma is likely to be called. I have to say I'm slightly disappointed. That can't be very attractive to the Italian men. I'm basically saying "Hi I'm Mildred". 

Check these pics out. I climbed the bell tower this morning and the view was incredible. 



Right I'm off to order a piña colada. 

Ciao x 


No comments:

Post a Comment