Saturday 24 August 2013

Rule No.32: Never let people video you singing

Today I am off to Reading Festival...YAAAAAAY! 

I'm going to ignore the fact that it is currently raining. I'm still wearing a dress.

Last night I went out for my housemates birthday. We went to Graphic bar in Soho, which is full of hot men. Not that I pulled any of them, I was too busy twerking with my new best mate Sean. 




If he wasn't gay then I would definitely say that I pulled. He even invited me to have a sleepover at his, and he insisted that I was Vanessa from The Saturdays. Therefore, I love him.

I did however come across a potential fit guy on Tinder (if you don't know what Tinder is, it's an app that shows you people in your area. If you both 'like' each other then you match and you can start a conversation). I pressed like, but unfortunately he hasn't liked me back. 



On Thursday night I took the Schuh PR team out for karaoke, we went to Lucky Voice in Soho. It was so fun. We had booked a room for two hours, and we ended up extending it to four hours. We couldn't stop singing. We also couldn't stop drinking, I think I consumed about three bottles of prosecco. 

I seemed to think it was essential to wear a pink wig all night. It's funny how alcohol can make you feel like you look AMAZING when actually you like a dickhead.

This also applies to singing...I thought I was Rihanna.




This video makes me want to crawl under my bed and cry.

I also became the bouncers best mate that night. We hit it off when he asked me for I.D and I replied "oh shut up". Luckily, he found this hilarious and we became the best of friends. However, looking back, I'm slightly concerned how funny he found it...does that mean he had asked me for I.D as a joke? If so, have I got to that age now where bouncers can do this because it is so obvious that I am not underage? 

Maybe I need to start using anti ageing cream.

Say that, I'm glad I don't look like this anymore...



I came across this pic the other day. What was my mum thinking? 'Let's attach a table cloth to Gina's jumper so everyone can laugh at her'. Thanks mum. I'm surprised my teachers didn't accidentally put their coffee mugs on my shoulders.

I'll post after Reading Festival. I have guest tickets so I'm hoping to hunt Eminem down and snog him. I've washed my hair and brushed my teeth especially.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment