Thursday 8 August 2013

Rule No.22: Always beware when walking alone

You'll be proud of me, I went to the gym tonight!

My friend Sophie emailed me today and wanted to have a catch up so I suggested we use one of my gym guest passes (I can't believe I actually suggested this and not the pub). When I got to the gym I realised I had left my gym pass at home. Sophie and I looked at each other with the 'here's our excuse not to go' look, and Sophie then suggested we go for dinner instead. The thought of Pizza Express gave me tingles of excitement. But no, we were strong and we asked the receptionist if she could let us in without my pass. She let us in. Damn it.

Our gym session ended up being pretty good! We did approx. 40 mins of cardio and 20 mins of free weights. I'd say that it was a pretty good effort since we both hadn't been to the gym for about three months. After the gym we went and got half price sushi from Itsu (FYI, it's half price after 9pm), and ate twice as much as we normally would. Then, on the way to Oxford Circus station we both shared a Wispa. Therefore, the gym session was pretty pointless.

However, the Wispa tasted like heaven so it was totally worth it. We even made the 'mmm' noise for a good 20 seconds (until the Wispa had magically disappeared)



So last night I was in Brixton again for my Fire Poi lesson, and I can definitely 100% confirm that last weeks post about crisps attracting men is completely true. I was walking down the same street as last week, but this time not eating crisps. I was like a ghost, no one noticed me. I even walked past a group of 20 drunken men outside of a pub and there was nothing. What was even funnier about the situation was that I realised when I got to my class that my skirt had been lifted up by my bag, so my pants were on full show the whole journey. Therefore, crisps really do attract men. Either that, or my bum repels them.

On my way home that night I automatically got my phone out to check for any messages when I came out of the tube station. I then noticed a man who was about to cross the road in the opposite direction had started walking behind me. He was a scary looking man with his hood up. I put my phone away and started walking slightly quicker. I then got to a bus stop, where there were a lot of people so I started to slow down hoping he would overtake me, he didn't, he slowed down too. I wasn't sure what to do so I carried on walking. When I got to my street I decided not to risk walking down it as it's a really quiet street, and I was curently on a busy road. I decided to cross the road away from where I lived. He followed. I then crossed another road and headed towards a kebab shop that was open. He followed. I got to the kebab shop and stood next to a man that was outside and then the man that was following me ran off.

I know I usually like to post funny things, but if I hadn't noticed the guy following me and if I hadn't instantly put my phone away I would have definitely been mugged. Be careful people.

On a much lighter note, I'm taking one of my clients for a pedicure tomorrow so I've spent a good ten minutes trying to make my feet look nicer tonight. What a pointless exercise?? That's like washing your car before taking it to the carwash because you're too ashamed of how dirty it is. To be fair, my feet are still terrible. I hate feet.

Before I go and get some sleep. Check out the dress my mum made for me! I got home the other night to find a parcel that she had sent to me, it was such a lovely surprise!



She's got a Facebook page with all of the amazing creations she has made, if you want to see more then just click here.

Oh, also...I thought you might appreciate my pyjama top. I got it for free when I went to BCM in Magaluf when I was 17. I probably should get rid of it as some point...



Night! x

No comments:

Post a Comment