Friday 30 August 2013

Rule No.35: Don't just blurt out whatever you're thinking

It's friiiiidaaaaaaay!!! 

I celebrated this morning with a chocolate croissant.



My Scandinavian diet is still on hold and I'm temporarily on the French diet.

It was my turn to finish work early today so I've come straight home (well I also bought a new top and skirt from Monki on the way) to clean my house. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME? I should be drunk by now. 

Say that, I think I had enough wine last night. 

I went to a work quiz night. Free alcohol meant I'd already had three glasses of wine before the quiz even started. I was chatting to two directors after my third glass, and I don't know why but I was coming out with the most ridiculous things. The first thing I said to one director was 'wow, you're tall'. Luckily they both laughed. Then even more awkwardly I said to the other 'nice holiday bracelet', only to find out it's actually really expensive. (I'm terrible with jewellery...just give me something from Topshop and I'm happy). 

I genuinely thought the bracelet was something like mine...



Then the food came out. We had two platters between three of us, which meant I consumed at least 15 mini sausages (that sounds dodgy), two mini burgers and a bowl of wedges.

I then came home to find both of my housemates still out. I didn't have a key as Jade accidentally took it back to Coventry on Tuesday, so I sat on my porch for half an hour listening to my iPod. I listened to 'Rudimental - Feel The Love' for the whole 30minutes. Not sure why, but I get really obsessed with songs sometimes. Like the time I listened to 'Union J - Carry You' on repeat to and from work for a whole week. I must have listened to it over 100 times.

Tonight I'm going on the Jack the Ripper tour. I'm pretty scared as it's meant to be very frightening and I get scared pretty easily. I'll probably end up having to hold someones hand. Preferably not a strangers (unless he's fit). 

I'm going with my friends from uni as Sarah is moving to Bolivia next month. Therefore, this weekend we're going to make sure she has an amazing time. Obviously Saturday night is going to involve a lot of alcohol. 

Last time we all got together we decided what animals we would be...

Suze = penguin

Hayley = peacock 
Aimee = fluffy cat 
Sophie = horse 
Sarah = gazelle 
Emma = poodle 
Gina = lion 

I'm quite glad I'm a lion. It's mainly because of my hair, I wouldn't say I roar that much. 

Right I'm going to clean my house before I get my nappy on ready for tonight (just in case I sh*t myself).

x

No comments:

Post a Comment