Thursday 17 October 2013

Rule No.52: You are not Nigella Lawson so don't film yourself cooking

Bloody Nora I am so TIRED! The combination of too much alcohol, too much fun and too much work this week has left me with zero energy. That, and I refuse to go to bed early because I apparently think I'm a vampire (apart from the drinking blood bit).

Surprisingly, my tiredness has not resulted in unhealthy eating. In fact, I've been very good! I even decided to make a special video for you. I could be the next Nigella. Check out the pics and video below...

The start of my omelette: 



The tutorial:

I forgot to include the cooked bacon when I was filming so I sprinkled it on top. 

This is the final masterpiece (I know it doesn't look great):


I then rewarded myself with a bath, whilst listening to London Grammar.  


I feel so chilled now, I should do this more often.

Other highlights this week have been stroking a dog, eating Domino's pizza, having my mum stay over and of course, the first ever Cosmopolitan Lingerie Show, which was held at One Marylebone on Monday night. The tickets sold out weeks ago and the night went so incredibly well! I can't wait to help organise next year's show now, it's going to be even bigger and better!



Boy news - they are still being dinosaurs (non existent/dead) and sloths (weird). I'm now considering marrying a woman.

Other news - I have discovered today that wearing a tight skirt and uncomfortable shoes results in you walking like you're drunk.

Good night from me and my elephant. x

P.s. remember to follow me on Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment