Sunday 27 October 2013

Rule No.55: Don't hang out with dogs at house parties. You are not a dog, you are human.

I'm on a train again. This time I'm going back to London and this time I'm in FIRST CLASS. I have so far had a  free sandwich, a packet of crisps, two coffees, a rocky road and I am sat next to Katie Piper. I might have to do this more often. 

Leeds was a fun weekend (I was actually staying in Ackworth, but it's easier to say Leeds). Although, I couldn't have been more like Bridget Jones if I tried. I spent Friday night watching tv with Jo and her boyfriend Gareth. We ate pizza and scoffed the chocolate that was supposed to be given to trick or treaters next week. 

Then on Saturday I went wedding and bridesmaid dress shopping in York with Jo and her sister. Despite the fact I'm not going to be a bride (ever probably) or a bridesmaid. I did get to drink free champagne and cocktails though. I enjoyed myself. 

Saturday night I went to Gareth's family's Halloween party. Everyone was either married, in a relationship or under the age of 21 so there was no pulling potential. Sorry to disappoint. 

The party was eventful. We were all very drunk, I consumed my bottle of gin by 8pm and then told Gareth's dad (two minutes after being introduced) that I was bound to make a tit out of myself. An hour later I was lying on the floor of the kitchen feeding the two Labradors apple pie. Apparently everyone really liked me though. 

I remember Gareth's uncle bench pressing me at one point. My back feels a little bruised today. 

This was my favourite Halloween costume of the night. 



I on other hand went as something really original... 


Not.

I think I'd quite like to be a goth now. A tanned one.

Also, just because I like being really kind to my friends, here's a photo of Jo. She was like this most of the day today whilst I caught up on Xfactor and watched Family Guy. 


Great hostess she was...

When Jo finally woke up we discussed how many celebs people seem to think I look like. The newest one being Luke Friend from XFactor. 

I thought I'd create a visual list for you, so here we go: 








Ok, so the duck isn't a celeb.

The only celeb/animal I probably don't understand is David Mitchell. The rest I can kind of see...

I realised today that I haven't told you something. I've been on Guardian Soulmates for a week now. I decided (after consuming a lot of baileys) that I would trial it for a month. Not really sure why, but I think I'm addicted to testing dating websites. Not that I ever use them properly. 

So far it hasn't been great...I haven't wanted to reply to any of the messages I have received and the guys I have messaged haven't replied (I'm hoping they don't use their profile any more or have become dinosaurs). Although, I don't really blame them for not replying as my messages are never great. For example, 'Nice dog'. 

Yes, that's all I wrote. I thought it was a good idea at the time. 

I'll keep you updated. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you are funny :-) Luke Friend eh? Yeah, I don't see it, sorry, haha :-) I like your witch look by the way!

    ReplyDelete