Wednesday 2 October 2013

Rule No.48: You don't want to be Einstein

I am actually dieting.

Look!




Mushroom soup with chicken... Despite the grey colour, it was actually pretty nice.

You'll be even more proud of me, there were some coconut macaroons in my office and I made myself eat dried apricots instead.

I have also planned to stop spending so much money on food and alcohol, and to actually start saving for a house like a grown up. I think I'm becoming mature.

Round of applause please.
 
In other news, I got chatted up by a guy in M&S yesterday, he said he liked my tshirt. It had a big dinosaur on it, which is not so grown up I know. 


He was actually pretty fit and was Spanish looking, which I like. Nothing happened though obviously, I just said thank you and walked away like an idiot.

I realised today that I let good looking guys get away with more. A rather handsome chap was on the tube this morning and he had his newspaper in my face. He was also leaning on me, which was uncomfortable and every time he turned the page of his newspaper it brushed my nose. I didn't get annoyed though because I fancied him. Therefore, good looking men get away with more. That's my theory anyway, not that I'm Einstein. If I was Einstein I'd be getting a helicopter to work. Actually, I wouldn't be going to work I'd be at home bathing in my very large heated swimming pool with half naked butlers serving me piƱa coladas.

Actually, if I was being realistic, I would be dead. 

On the topic of good looking men (not including Einstein), I had to rearrange the folders on my desktop today so I could see Joseph Gordon-Levitt's face. 


I think I love him.

I'm going to leave you with some exciting news. I am an AUNTY! (again). My niece was born on the 1st of October. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait 6 weeks until I get to see her because my brother lives in North Carolina, but I'm so excited!

Eek.




Have a lovely Wednesday x



1 comment:

  1. That soup looks delicious and what a cute baby! Great blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete