Saturday 28 September 2013

Rule No.47: Maybe you should actually make an effort to look nice

Alright, clever clogs I have now realised that I can actually use my railcard until I'm 26. Thank you to everyone for letting me know.

Well, we have a lot to catch up on.
 
First of all, I thought I was going to marry Harry Styles on Thursday, but turned out it was a false alarm. A colleague had rang to tell me that One Direction were on Carnaby Street. I ran out of the office door faster than a cheetah chasing its prey. I was so nervous to meet them that I actually thought I was going to faint, my hands were so clammy my phone nearly slid out of my hand. When I got there I was told the horrendous news that it was just a blogger the girls were screaming for. I just don't understand why they were randomly chanting 'One Direction'. Thanks for that girls, I nearly died from excitement/nerves/running in front of cars. 

I would just like to announce that my electric tooth brush has changed my life. My gnashers are whiter than ever before and I feel like my need for fillings has dramatically reduced. Take that dentist, you won't be drilling my teeth anytime soon (mainly because I am going to refuse to go for a while). Too expensive and I always have a horrible time. Life is too short to have a horrible time.

In other news, it is a well-known fact that midlanders and northeners are ridiculously nice people (ignoring all the chavy ones). Last night I went out in Birmingham for Jade's birthday, I had to get the train straight after work so I hadn't had chance to eat. I stopped in a Tesco Express and made a fat girl choice to buy a pack of strawberry glazed doughnuts. After sharing them with the girls I still had one left so I decided to offer it to the bouncer of the Jam House (I am nice like that). He thanked me, but said he doesn't eat carbs (weirdo). I then offered it to the girl on the reception desk, but she didn't want it either (why is everyone else so healthy?). However, she took it from me and offered to look after it until I leave.

As I was striding out with elegance (drunkenly staggering) at 2am leaving to go home the bouncer came over and gave me my doughnut. The girl had left it next to him so he wouldn't forget to give it to me on way out. What a legend.

The doughnut then disappeared as three hungry vultures shared it.


 
Tonight I'm going for a curry with my parents and I can't wait. I might for once have something different and not just have the usual Korma as I feel I need to explore new dishes. I haven't eaten since breakfast to prepare myself for the curry binge. I will no doubt be using my finger to push the peshwari naan into my mouth - always a good sign that you're eating too much when you have to physically push the food in.
 
I am actually going to leave you with a nice photo for once. I was on a shoot yesterday and I got the makeup artist to glam me up for my night out in Birmingham. I don't think people are used to seeing a photo where I'm actually posing nicely and not doing a peace sign, jumping in the air, drinking wine... I've had 60 likes on Facebook. Wowza!

 
Good bye x

2 comments: