Tuesday 3 September 2013

Rule No. 38: Don't accept flannels off creepy waiters

I feel fat.

Three curry's in under two weeks is quite a lot. I'm supposed to be dieting, or at least trying to.

However, it was really good catching up with Abi, Aimee and Vicki. Even though they got annoyed with me because I wouldn't sit on the tables that were outside. I hate eating outside. It's either too hot and the sun is in your eyes, or it's cold and things are blowing everywhere. And, there's always flies bugging me.

We had our usual catch up chats...work, boys, embarrassing stories... It's Vicki's two year anniversary soon, time has FLOWN BY! We were saying it seemed like yesterday that we were first introduced to her boyfriend at her house party. Aimee shouted 'OMG I was dating chav then' (we nicknamed him chav because, well he was one), and Abi exclaimed 'wow, I was going out with Mark then'.

Guess what I said...

'Yea, I was single then'.

Shock.

We all burst out laughing.

Back to the curry...I always look forward to the hot flannel and mint chocolate at the end just before you get the bill (the worst bit). Although, the flannel smelt a bit musty today, which upset me a little bit. However, it didn't upset me as much as the time I was out for a curry with my parents. The waiter made me pull the flannel out of the plastic wrapping whilst he was holding it. He grabbed it ridiculously tightly so I could only pull the flannel out REALLY slowly. And, he gave me a creepy smile as I pulled the flannel out. I'm pretty sure he was trying to flirt with me in a perverted way. My dad wasn't impressed.

I couldn't look the waiter in the eye afterwards. It gives me creepy shivers just thinking about it.

Moving on.

I am officially a cool person. Abi told me. In fact, Abi said I'm one of the coolest people she knows.



It's all because I had my first fire choreography lesson last night. LOOK!




I am so cool. I wasn't born, I was defrosted.

Peace out.

P.S. Date on Thursday night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment