Monday 9 September 2013

Rule No.40: Always take something to do on a train

I think I'm turning into a man.

I thought learning fire poi would make my arms more toned, but they just keep getting more and more muscley.


I am like the HULK.

Maybe I should be a wrestler.

I've also discovered that I'm pretty much a professional moth squatter now. The girls couldn't believe how quickly (and bravely) I killed a moth with my bare hand last night. They all roared with laughter. However, if they had seen my maggot infested kitchen last week then they would realise why I have such a hatred for moths. Say that, I should consider being the next Bear Grylls... 'Moth Grylls'? (as well as a wrestler). 

Last night I was at Lauren and George's house. They have just bought their first house together, which is VERY exciting. We spent the whole evening drinking gin, eating pizza, crisps and cookies. Then we played some hilarious games (although we did get quite competitive and moody at one point). I recommend everyone download the App 'Heads Up', it's so funny. Everyone has to act out the word on your phone, which you place on your forehead. Then it films everyone acting it out whilst you guess the word.

FYI, trying to act out a stingray is pretty hard...you end up looking like a skunk.

This morning I felt pretty fresh considering the amount of gin I consumed. Say that, I don't think I was totally with it as I managed to create a cloud of smoke in my parents kitchen. Although, I shouldn't take all the blame, it was also the toast's fault.


I had to throw it outside because it nearly caught on fire. Stupid thing. All it had to do is go a little bit brown and crispy. 

I'm currently sat on a train back to London. The train driver has announced that we are going to be stuck in Milton Keynes until the signal problems have been fixed (they've been broken for over two hours). I can't tell you how much this upsets me. I really wanted to get home early tonight so I could paint my nails and watch crap TV. 

I don't seem to have good luck with trains at the moment. I went to Birmingham yesterday with my guy mates and we ran and missed two trains.  How we managed to do that I do not know, but you're welcome to call us muppets (or something a bit harsher). 

Luckily I have something to do on this delayed train (apart from writing this blog). Shock, horror, I am SEWING. That's right boys I can sew buttons on to things. Not such a turn off now am I? 


Form an orderly queue please. 

Talking of men. A band from LA just started following me on Twitter. I couldn't help but notice they were very good looking. So I told them. Obviously. 

They favourited it, so it's not too weird...



Gina, also known as the PREDATOR. 

Goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment