Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rule No.46: Don't turn 25

I'm turning 25 in a few weeks and I already feel like it's going to be the start of something terrible. I have a smear test booked for the day after my birthday (vom). Not only this, but I will no longer be able to use my young persons railcard, which means I will have to pay FULL PRICE for my train tickets.

Can it get any worse?

Yes, but I can't think of any other reasons why yet...

It definitely won't get any better on the guy front anyway. Especially if I keep scaring guys off. I messaged a guy on Tinder last night saying 'I am a hippy'.

I blame gin. 

I'm obviously not a hippy, but after consuming a lot of gin and after spinning fire poi for three hours I began to believe that I was.

Look at me!




Interestingly though, the Tinder guy actually replied and asked me out for a drink. Maybe he likes hippies... I on the other hand don't want to go for a drink with him, so I haven't replied.

That's right Jay-Z, I have 99 problems and guys are definitely one. In fact,  I have many guy related problems:

1) I very rarely like anyone
2) I get put off easily (e.g. if they like Branston Pickle)
3) When I do like someone, they don't like me
4) When someone likes me, I don't like them
5) I send guys random messages thinking I'm funny, but actually they just think I'm a weirdo
6) I attract weirdos (yes I do realise that I have just referred to myself as a weirdo too)
7) I'm genuinely scared I have bigger muscles than a lot of guys

The diet isn't getting any better either.

My colleague bought us some biscuits this afternoon and my director PURPOSELY put them on my desk. 


I don't think I did too badly. I had one Rich Tea biscuit, one Viscount and two Fingers. It could have been a lot worse.

I am definitely impressed with myself for not eating a Hobnob.

Right, I'm off to bed.

Guten nacht x




No comments:

Post a Comment