Wednesday 18 September 2013

Rule No.44: Just give men what they want

Today I went for an Alex Turner (from Arctic Monkeys) and Ugly Betty look.

I'm sure you can work out which pic is which look.




I feel a bit manly to be honest.

I've decided I'm going to lose weight for the Cosmopolitan Ultimate Women of the Year Awards in December. There's usually people from XFactor there and I've witnessed quite a few fit guys in the auditions (the guy from Next of Kin). Therefore, I need to look my best so I can make them fall in love with me.

If you fancy winning tickets you can enter a competition by putting your face on the front of Cosmo. Click this link. Then we can hunt for the fit guys together - 'girls on tour (hunt)'.

The diet isn't going too bad so far. Although, I am eating an Oreo as I type this. Abi has also left a cheesecake in my fridge so I feel like I HAVE to eat some every night until it goes. However, everything else I eat consists of vegetables and soup. I was also going to go to the gym last night. I thought my gym kit was under my desk so I was going to go straight after work, but 'unfortunately' I had left it under my bed. I couldn't go. Devastated...

In other news I've got a bit of an addiction to drinking out of this mug at the moment. Although, no one in the office has even been a slightly bit concerned, which is a bit offensive.

Is it THAT obvious that I wouldn't be pregnant?


I look so tired! I think this picture proves (not including the mug) that I need a man to take me on a romantic holiday.

Not that I have any chance of that happening. In fact I don't think any women would at the moment now that the new Grand Theft Auto game is out.

I can't help but wonder why the advertisers decided to use this image on the posters:

 
???
 
It's a bit pointless surely? They've had to use an 'iFruit' logo which looks RIDICULOUS. Why don't they just have the girl in a bikini and give the guys what they want...?
 
Anyway, I'm now going to eat some broccoli.
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment