Sunday 20 October 2013

Rule No.53: Don't take photos after drinking a bottle of wine

First of all, why was this one of the main stories on the Metro website on Thursday?



I had the same thing happen to me when I was eight and I didn't even make it into the dentist magazine...

I was actually supposed to be in the magazine, but my mum didn't realise I couldn't eat on the day of my operation so it had to be rescheduled, and someone else was featured instead. It was a very disappointing day for my family. I'm pretty sure the article would have been framed on the wall of my parents dining room.

One of the main highlights this week has been going for lunch at Sushi Samba. I went on Friday with a client, which was absolutely incredible. This is despite the fact my client tried to set me up with the French waiter - so embarrassing. She told him that I'd show him round London as he had only recently moved from France... he just smiled sweetly and nodded. He definitely wasn't tempted to accept the offer. Not that I blame him, we were all so drunk he probably thought I was Vicky Pollard.

This however, was the incredible view from the restaurant:


I then went to see London Grammar in Brixton. OMFG they were amazing, Hannah's voice is incredible live. I WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN ALREADY.



I know this photo is terrible, it's hard to take a good snap after drinking three cocktails and a bottle of wine.

The rest of the weekend consisted of watching Gogglebox, X Factor, Educating Yorkshire, Surprise Surprise, Downtown Abbey, Strictly Come Dancing, Wonders of the Solar System and Come Dine With Me. I only cried whilst watching Surprise Surprise and Downtown Abbey so I thought I did quite well. I feel like the older I get the more I cry when watching TV. The all time low was when I cried watching Trinny and Susannah. 

I was going to attempt to leave the house today and venture to the Natural History Museum. They have a new wildlife photography exhibition on at the moment (I know, I surprisingly sound quite cultured), but it then started raining rather heavily so I took it as a sign that I should just stay inside, and carry on drinking tea and eating Maryland Cookies. So I did, and I enjoyed myself.

Tomorrow evening I'm starting my new Fire Poi choreography course. I'll be honest, it is slightly concerning me as my singed hair has only just started growing back from last time...it won't be long until I'll be wearing a wig. 

I'm prepared to take the risk. 

Good night x

P.S. I found out who Max was ('Rule No.51'). He randomly called me last night and he actually sounded like a nice chap until he told me he was 21. Damn it. No thanks Max...

No comments:

Post a Comment