Monday 27 January 2014

Rule No.77: Superman isn't much of a hero after all

I'm slightly concerned as one of my main highlights from the weekend was picking up my duvet from the dry cleaners. I can't believe how mature (sad) I'm becoming. I'm like the cheddar cheese that only older people eat because it's so strong...

...I don't really know what I was trying to say with the cheese thing either, but here's the dry cleaned duvet anyway (and my elephant):


I have also just received a message from my housemate to say she's bought a new light bulb for the kitchen. I AM SO EXCITED.

Please see the other old and boring things I have done this weekend in the following list below:
  • Cleaned my bathroom 
  • Hoovered and tidied my room
  • Booked the hotel for the Liverpool trip (five of us are going in March to see Bombay Bicycle Club) 
  • Set up an ISA at the bank
  • Did two lots of washing
  • Made my bed
  • Made dinner for my housemates (microwavable)
  • Sat in Starbucks and started writing my book... I thought I would be able to meet men in there whilst appearing to look sophisticated, but so far it doesn't seem to be the best place to go. There's a mix of families, girls and old people. Therefore, I think I might change my writing place to a pub, especially when the football or rugby is on

I didn't even drink all weekend. Mainly because I have got into the bad habit of drinking red wine nearly everyday. Therefore, I had a weekend detox. 

OK, that was a humongous lie. I went out in Brixton on Saturday night and consumed a rather large amount of vodka. Although, most of it was free vodka as a 7ft tall (nearly) guy spilt his drink all over my face. And when he saw how sad I was with the vodka dripping from my nose and eyelashes he suddenly felt very guilty. He then offered (which I gladly accepted) to pay for mine and Hayley's drinks all night. I know, I might try and get this to happen to me more often.

I am not going to out for a while now though and I'm going to eat healthily AND start exercising (one of my New Years resolutions remember). I don't want my thighs to look like tree trunks anymore and I don't want my liver to turn into solidified red wine. 

In other news, Superman is now on Gumtree as he failed to protect our house...we saw a mouse last week. Yes, that's right we have mice AGAIN (I think they've actually now gone).


I'm also back on Tinder, which is already depressing me as it's more addictive than Candy Crush. However, so far I've matched with 95% of the guys I've 'liked' so I'm actually pretty impressed with myself. Although only 5% of these guys have actually started talking to me...

Good bye x


No comments:

Post a Comment